And so it was decided that this day; February the 3rd 2012 would mark The beginning of The Build.
This blog is dedicated to my sporadic creative ability, I have no formal training in the fields of construction, art, music or tailoring but have found a natural ability to just know how to do or build something and so I do! I will post pics of my past and current projects, excerpts from a fan fiction or story I've been writing, music I have composed, costumes I have created and possibly how to videos for those who have no idea how to do what I can do in my sleep, after all gifts should be shared.
Updates to this blog will be just as sporadic as my creativity, it comes in waves and I cannot force inspiration.There will be periods of high blog activity and great dry spells, like I said it will come and go like the tides. And with that... I build.
No comments:
Post a Comment