Thursday, February 23, 2012

Scratch build: ThunderRaven #5 - Complete

 Its finely done! It took me forever but I got it done hooray! I can finely work on something else! Ive taken to only working on ONE thing at a time so I actually finish it.
 It's paint scheme matches that of my two previous ThunderHawks. The ThunderRaven as I have termed this variant is no different, how ever the Transporter and Hawk will be getting paint upgrades as my ability to paint and techniques have improved some. My stripes may not be even, and my paint scheme might be simple, but the sucker is made of wood and random parts and certainly passes the 4 foot rule
 I really guessed on the rear, I assume by the shape of the jet that it might have a rear loading ramp, it almost makes sense too but I seen no pictorial evidence of one so I didn't put it on. I can certainly add one if I find it dose have one later.
I. LOVE. HAZARD STRIPES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment